Just your friendly neighborhood checkin!

What’s up everyone! It’s MisterNix here (formerly known as Pnix944 or Patrick). Feels like it’s been a minute since I’ve talked with some of you guys, so I wanted to create a post to check in and see how you all are doing! And if we haven’t met yet, come say hi and introduce yourself! Miss and love you guys! Let’s catch up in the comments haha

1 Like

I don’t think I ever got a chance to meet you Patrick! I’m newish to the community. It’s nice to meet you, I’m April :ghost:

1 Like

Hi April! Nice to meet you! Definitely a great community we have here. I used to be super active but got really busy with life and such, but I wanted to make an effort to reconnect and connect with all the old and new friends here haha how long have you been a part of the community?

Hope everyone is doing great!

3 Likes

@MisterNix yeah life can be rough sometimes but I’m always looking to make friends and am glad your back! :smiley: I’ve listened to the podcast for about a year now probably and joined the community a few months back, everyone seems really nice, The Guys have done a good job with it

Doing well Tyler! How goes everything for the big man himself? Haha

Yeah, they’ve definitely done an incredible job with the podcast and all the new things they’ve been doing to grow the group altogether. I can’t even remember how long it’s been since I first stumbled on the podcast haha I do remember the first community play I did with them. It was a halo zombies map with rockets and full speed. Lots of fun and laughs were had that day :joy: